Stats/90 Broken

mhaffy

Along with various other stats reported issues, it seems that stats per 90 mins are not working either.... I tend to use custom views for stats that include several per 90 mins to enable me to more accurately understand how my players are performing. After 24 Premier League game it looks as follows:

image.thumb.png.8702df2f8d58c2797bca4b5d17718822.png

All the Per/90 stats show as - which is obviously incorrect. Hopefully you are already aware of this and it will be sorted as part of the next hotfix. Very disappointed with current state of this years FM and awaiting fixes to numerous issuesraised in bugs forum before continuing my long term career save which has been on hold for some time now awaiting fixes to bugs. Hoping the major issues (lots of which seem to stem from the way xG has been implemented) are fixed shortly. Never made such little progress in my long term save at this stage having bought every version of FM for >20 years now.... Maybe in hindsight and given the impact of covid, FM21 would have benefited from just addressing/fixing and polishing FM20 rather than implementing xG which seems to have broken some of the FME stats - sometimes the maxim "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" is worth following... Fingers crossed for a successful major hotfix soon ....

Edited by mhaffy

Please can someone from SI advise whether this issue will be addressed in next game update. This issue can be replicated by adding the various "/90" stats to your custom view - if I have to upload save game to register the issue please advise......

Edited by mhaffy

• 4 weeks later...