Impossibility to apply to a club in online game

Hi, 

In this french thread the user raised an issue in his online game with his friend.

It appears that they can't apply to an another team in their game

First : at the beginning of their game : 1st player was playing with Auxerre and he goes to Leicester. 2nd player was playing with Leeds and goes to Marseille.

Now : They are in 2022, and they take a look to job center to look at club without coach. They can see Naples, Man City, Real Madrid (for eg.) without coach but they don't have the possibility to apply to those club.

The user attached his savegame on the cloud with the name Mo Kham - OM.fm

Are you aware about an issue with that ? Do you need more information ?

• SI Staff

Hi @Akasha

Thanks for all the information and the save. When looking at the save the clubs mentioned Naples, Man city and R Madrid are looking for assistant managers not managers hence why they cant apply for these roles. There is manager roles for AS Monaco, Rennes and Dijon FCO. In the same save I was able to apply for these roles. If they have screen shot of managerial positions for the clubs said then we will have to look into this further but from this save they are asking for assistant managers.

image.png.20b3e6f7f59f616d5b13aad87beea625.png

Thanks  

Hello,

For information, it's in my game.

Indeed, they are looking for assistant managers, but when you look closely to the clubs (Real, Napoli, City...), there are no managers...

image.png.80f50981cc6373cc04c8673af0ac3c2c.png

image.png.c18e5ea2acc49036f1dcee41473fcb5d.png

And indeed, we can apply for Monaco or Rennes.

But when we look carefully, there are only the French Ligue 1 where we can apply... whereas normally, we can play in England (my friend is in Leicester), Spain, Italy, etc...

Moreover, i tried to add a new manager, to see if it's possible, but we can only in France.

Thank you for your help !

Edited by MacMoAly

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi @MacMoAly

Just got some information regarding your issue. When you are on the game status screen, use the scroll bar on the game information section. You will see there is an setting called manageable teams. You will see that Ligue 1 is only selected. Change this to all and you should be able to take over the teams from the other leagues loaded. You will then also be able to apply for the jobs at the teams you were not allowed to before. Let us know if this solves the issue you had.

Thanks