Is a high tempo pressing game suitable for Vanarama North?

I have just started a lower league save with Blyth Spartans. In their club vision we are expected to play a high tempo pressing game, is that possible with the players in that league or should I concentrate on a more basic tactic?

In my team report comparison we have high work rate, determination and team work compared to the rest of the league 

Theoretically any system can work at any level. The problem you may have in the lower leagues with high tempo or high pressing games is fitness levels. If you don't have players on full-time contracts able to train all the time it's difficult to get to the physical conditioning necessary to play that type of football. Not impossible though, and it sounds like your team attributes are well-suited to higher tempo football already.

At lower levels, with the right attributes, and it sounds like you already have them. The high tempo / high press game I think is well suited. At these levels mistakes are far more common, so keeping the ball in the opponents half is preferable. Often at this level my defensive players lacked the concentration/positioning/decision/anticipation so I just lump in a bunch of physical, hard working players and let them run around. 'Out work' the opponents and force them into mistakes.