Help sought

Hello, new to forum after having this horrid situation on my mobile game. 

I am deep into 2027/8 season with St mirren going for 3 league titles in a row and awaitinf my quarter final champions league tie with sevilla. 

I have an important potential league decider against rangers which is where my game sits. 

It's the day of the game and all previous saves now show as the day of the game. 

This game takes place during an international break for some strange reason and I can only field 9 players. All the rest are on loan and also on international duty bar one reserve keeper who I also can't move to the first team. I can't sign anyone on a free prior to the kick off. 

Can anyone advise if I can get beyond this? 

Cheers 👍

Edited by brydo86
Pics added

• SI Staff

That sucks - holidaying will get you past this, but seeing as it shouldn't have happened if you pass me the save game I'll see about 'kludging things' to ensure you can play the game out properly if you want.

21 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That sucks - holidaying will get you past this, but seeing as it shouldn't have happened if you pass me the save game I'll see about 'kludging things' to ensure you can play the game out properly if you want.

Thabks for reply Marc. I am totally new to the forums so have no idea how to send a save game.