I've seen other posts about the same issue but thought I would podt my own experience.

I started my first fm21 save on the series x last night and after 6 in game days, the game auto saved. Before the save was complete it crashed and forced me to hard close the game. 

Loaded it back up and was met with the message that my current season could not be loaded. 

Started a new season with the same team (Aberdeen FC) and the same leagues as the previous save. Decided to try and manually save it after 1 day in the job and again, the game crashed before the save was complete.

Hard quit the game and loaded it back up to find the same "could not load" message.

Now I didn't mind restarting my career after only 6 days in game days because, well... its 6 days. But now I'm left wondering if this is going to be a constant issue as its happened again with a different type of save (manual)...? 

ErQTHsIXAAgOLOy.jpeg.jpg

• SI Staff

Hi @ChosenScuba, thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately the issue you have detailed above is a known issue which we are currently investigating internally and as such we are unable to advise when this issue will be resolved.

We are at this stage unable to offer any workarounds to this issue however if you have another Xbox device/laptop/pc where you can play this game we would advise trying that, we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.

Thanks again for your post.