Loan player issues

Is any one else having issues when loaning players.  The teams never want to pay any money to loan players and im not just talking about youth players im talking about first team players who are good players, also they point blank refuse to give you money for unused monthly, i know not every team would want to pay this but not all teams, they usually offer peanuts and i will not budge.  Also when they offer you an amount and you try to negotiate instead of upping their offer to improve it they actually lower their offer and this does not make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Having exactly the same problem - teams are offering stupid figures like £4k or £5k per month as loan fee and zero wages, yet when I try and loan players in clubs nearly always ask for wages in full and often a hefty loan fee per month, I am not offering the players to clubs with no wage contribution

The loan system has been tweaked alot in FM21, i have also noticed that almost all top teams lock ' player can be recalled' before ive even made a bid for the player, this must be related to all the complaints Si have had regarding how easy the game is and how it's to easy to loan top players to smaller clubs with no negative effect.

Edited by iAlwaysWin

When I offer players out to clubs for loan I always put wage contribution as 100% and lock It in. I still have teams wanting my players on loan and never have an issue. Might be worth trying it that way if you haven't already.