New menu category - Media

Danielos

I think there should be an added category to the left hand side menu: Media.

Instead of just having all media interaction through your inbox, this category will keep track of press conferences, relationships with journalists, reactions to media and the social media.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2021 at 16:56, Danielos said:

I think there should be an added category to the left hand side menu: Media.

Instead of just having all media interaction through your inbox, this category will keep track of press conferences, relationships with journalists, reactions to media and the social media.

I like this. If I may expand on it, it also plays into the social interactions direction FM is going in. You could have some limited ability to start rumors, interact with social media (maybe a like and dislike button on social media posts which affects relationships), give anonymous tips or arrange press conferences or media interviews yourself, etc. I personally find that side of the game pretty dull, but it would be a nice novelty to be able to play mind games. Find a less reputable tabloid and give them an anonymous tip that the star player of your rival team is unhappy and wants to leave, causing some tension in their team. Tell a manager or player on social media they are inept, and cause a personal or team rivalry to emerge.

• 4 weeks later...