[FM21] USA 10 Tier Pro/Rel Database

Have you ever wanted to play Football Manager in the United States but don’t because of the weirdly difficult MLS rules? Have you ever wanted to play one of the hundreds of non-MLS clubs in the US but couldn’t because they aren’t in the game?

Well, wait no more. I have released my FM21 database that turns the United States into a football pyramid that mimics most of the European league systems. I have created a 10 tier, promotion/relegation pyramid that gives the United States some fun teams to play within a pyramid system. 

United States Premier League (20 teams)
0 promoted
3 Relegated

United States Championship (24 teams)
2 + 1(4 teams) Promoted
3 Relegated

United States League One (24 teams)
2 + 1(4 teams) Promoted
4 Relegated

United States League Two (24 teams)
3 + 1(6 teams) Promoted
2 Relegated

United States National League Premier (24 teams)
1 + 1(6 teams) Promoted
3 Relegated

United States National League Division One (22 teams)
2 + 1(6 teams) Promoted
3 Relegated

United States National League Division Two (22 teams)
2 + 1(6 teams) Promoted
5 Relegated

United States Lower Leagues (Regionalized)
1(8 teams) Promoted via Playoffs
    Northern Premier League (22 teams)
    1 Promoted
    4 Relegated

Central Premier League (22 teams)
    1 Promoted
    4 Relegated

Southern Premier League (22 teams)
    1 Promoted
    4 Relegated

Western Premier League (22 teams)
    1 Promoted
    4 Relegated

National Lower Leagues (Regionalized)
4(18 teams) Promoted via Playoffs
    Atlantic National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Central National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Mountain National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Pacific National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Southern National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Valley National League (22 teams)
    2 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Regional Leagues (Regionalized)
6(24 teams) Promoted via Playoffs
    Atlantic League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

California League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Eastern League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Florida State League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Mid-Atlantic League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Midwest League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Northwestern League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Pan Handle League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Southern California League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Southern League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Southwestern League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

Texas League (22 - 24 teams)
    1 Promoted
    0 Relegated

There are also 4 cup tournaments:

Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup (USA FA Cup equivalent)
Open to all teams in FA
United States League Cup
Open to all teams in USA Football League (US League Two and up)
United States National Cup
Open to all teams outside of USA Football League (Under US League Two to US National League Division Two)
United States FA Vase
Open to all teams in Tiers 8 through 10

The leagues all start around August 2020 and run to around June 2021 in the first season. I also had to remove and re-create Inter Miami and Nashville SC as they were both hardcoded to use MLS in the first season. If they weren’t recreated then they would have both been unplayable to start the game.

***NOTE: It is recommended that you select “Add players to playable teams” from the Advanced Options box when selecting your leagues.***

TIER 9https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9nyrunh37htdps/FMDigi-USA-ProRel-9TiersV1_0.fmf/file

NEW TIER 10https://www.mediafire.com/file/6hff5grwg2o6rwu/FMDigi-USA-ProRel-10TiersV2_0.fmf/file

*** UPDATE FOR 21.4 PATCH ***

TIER 10 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/3d9k6mlj5tkb0np/FMDigi-USA-ProRel-10TiersV2_2.fmf/file

***UPDATE FOR 21.3 PATCH***

TIER 9 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6emlfx8zqtnu7ks/FMDigi-USA-ProRel-9TiersV1_1.fmf/file

TIER 10 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/vesw7dscbfutbqt/FMDigi-USA-ProRel-10TiersV2_1.fmf/file

CUSTOM LEAGUE LOGO PACKS

TIER 9 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/rmbmj8x17wx76ii/USFLLogos_Tier9_21_3.zip/file

TIER 10 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/0j06v71u0eziwwg/USFLLogos_Tier10_21_3.zip/file

Edited by Digijustin
Updated for 21.4 Patch

• Digijustin changed the title to [FM21] USA 10 Tier Pro/Rel Database
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2021 at 21:40, TheGhostyBear said:

Looks great! Loved your db from last year so I'm looking forward to this one. Did you get the youth intake bug solved for this year? also do the top teams get into the CCL?

Thank you so much. I still don't know what the intake issue was last year but I revamped it in FM20 and fixed it then. Haven't had any issues with this version and intakes and in my personal save, I'm getting my usual crappy intakes as always. LOL

Yes top teams do get into CONCACAF CL and I actually have a expanded DB for that as well if you're interested. Expands from 16 teams to 96 covering all the NA nations.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2406143042

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CaseyJFT96 said:

Loving this database so far! Will the file work with the newest patch from a few days ago? I'm fairly new to FM and I'm unsure how update compatibility works. Thanks!

That's so cool to hear. It will work for any existing saves but for a new save, you'll need a new file. I'll be adding those links here shortly or you can find me on Steam and get them there

• 2 weeks later...

Your databse is incredible! Only issue I have is that I want to do a save with local team, Queensboro FC and they're not in the database since we only start in the USL Championship in 2022. Would it be possible for you to add them and some of the other incoming teams in? Thanks!

18 hours ago, victorjjeron said:

Your databse is incredible! Only issue I have is that I want to do a save with local team, Queensboro FC and they're not in the database since we only start in the USL Championship in 2022. Would it be possible for you to add them and some of the other incoming teams in? Thanks!

Thank you so much. I appreciate those kind words. Right now it's only using teams that were already in the game's database and none were added. At this time I don't have the bandwidth to do any custom things but you could take an existing team and swap them out using the editor 

Looks like a pretty good database.  I’ve always wondered what promotion and relegation would be like in the US.  

The only problem I’ve noticed is that it’s hard to recruit people in the lower leagues.  (Yes, I did turn on add players to playable teams)  

I recently started a save where my club is in either the US Lower Leagues or the National Lower Leagues.  There are players on my team, but not enough depth in every position so I tried to recruit some players.  When i try to recruit, there’s only like 8-10 players actually interested in joining my team.  

Is there anything to solve this/anything I’m doing wrong? 

Edited by Oltrazon

On 03/04/2021 at 15:20, Oltrazon said:

Looks like a pretty good database.  I’ve always wondered what promotion and relegation would be like in the US.  

The only problem I’ve noticed is that it’s hard to recruit people in the lower leagues.  (Yes, I did turn on add players to playable teams)  

I recently started a save where my club is in either the US Lower Leagues or the National Lower Leagues.  There are players on my team, but not enough depth in every position so I tried to recruit some players.  When i try to recruit, there’s only like 8-10 players actually interested in joining my team.  

Is there anything to solve this/anything I’m doing wrong? 

I find that offering trials to everyone I can is the best way. In my save on YT, that's the best way for me to get players. I haven't heard about this issue yet but I'd recommend lots of trialists.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 19/10/2021 at 10:15, igorlv said:

please, update this for fm22, and add the supercup, if possible, do this for fm21 too

I am planning on doing this for FM22 but no more updates for FM21.

What is the Supercup? Do you mean that UEFA version? I'm not familiar with one in the USA.

1 hora atrás, Digijustin disse:

I am planning on doing this for FM22 but no more updates for FM21.

What is the Supercup? Do you mean that UEFA version? I'm not familiar with one in the USA.

the champion of united states premier league vs champion of lamar hunt open cup