Is this a bug or just a ridiculous feature? :D

When you get promoted and think - now you are in a league above all of the players in your previous division, you can raid them for relatively cheap, then you offer for them and they say your club doesnt match their ambitions, even though you are a league above their current team? Even some of them who almost got relegated?

This needs to change surely, it's hard enough to sign good players as it is. I even at one point tried signing Krystian Pearce who was in the vanarama premier and i was in league one and he said i dont match his ambitions (he was even playing on a non contract)

None of this makes sense surely? I think it needs altering in the next update tbh

6 hours ago, Viktor Ilivanov said:

Hello, @MagicHat and thank for the feedback.

I would agree it deserves looking into further detail why it's happening - do you have a savegame for us to investigate? Here's how you can upload it: 

Kind regards,

Vik

File name is "FC Halifax"

I've played about half a season since then. Maybe its because i got promoted 2 years in a row and my teams reputation didnt go up that much. But still for someone who is ambitious to turn down a club in a higher league seems like a paradox to me.

It now seems that the issue is not there any more, now i've played 6 months in the championship, they all seem willing to join. the problem happened when i first got promoted. i think maybe theres an issue that between the period after you achieve promotion and actually going into the new league table and described as being in it, the players still regard you as a team in their division?