Still having picture quality issues

Cavellking

17 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Cavellking,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately we cannot improve much with device based issues such as this - the pixilation, we believe, will be related to the device you are using at this current time, though we will be reviewing the situation.

Cheers,

Harry 

The thing is the picture was perfectly fine before and since the update it has been like this,  so how can the devise be the issue???  Can you guys please sort this out.. 

Because in short,  purchased the game picture quality was perfectly fine 

Update comes picture quality goes down 

Made a complaint , new update comes and was fixed 

Another update comes and picture quality goes back to poor quality..

My tablet is not an old model so it definitely isn't the tablet 

Hi @Cavellking,

Well in that case that is a slightly different issue - please try to be as detailed as possible so we can see where an issue may have arisen - of course there are a huge range of devices we support so this assumption was made based on the facts given previously. We will now be reviewing this situation and apologise for the problems this has caused for you when playing the game.

Thanks,

Harry

It is a compatible device. You should have answered that you will try to fix it. Only this.The situation with FMT version for android tablets and the support that we get is beyond ridiculous since the game was released several years ago. Please sort the game issues out asap. 

18 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Cavellking,

Well in that case that is a slightly different issue - please try to be as detailed as possible so we can see where an issue may have arisen - of course there are a huge range of devices we support so this assumption was made based on the facts given previously. We will now be reviewing this situation and apologise for the problems this has caused for you when playing the game.

Thanks,

Harry

Well it's hard to say more,  

The simple fact is I purchased the game and was having no issues with the picture quality on the match engine,  it was sharp and clear..

Then an update came the picture quality was no longer high quality and was not sharp,  very pixilated..

I made a complain,  an update came a couple days later, and it was fine for a few days,  then another update came,  

And the picture quality went back again to how it was before... 

It's been like 3 weeks now this is depressing , seeing how the game was played and then now you give me a watered down version of quality that I paid for IMAG0083.thumb.jpg.2bd78c68ee7fa78914e451a6cc51a489.jpg16092459398646733231374191175469.thumb.jpg.5695e887b5c708f9253a45570976564c.jpg

10 hours ago, Gerara said:

It is a compatible device. You should have answered that you will try to fix it. Only this.The situation with FMT version for android tablets and the support that we get is beyond ridiculous since the game was released several years ago. Please sort the game issues out asap. 

It's really sad I have to keep going on about it... 

Hi again guys,

Again our apologies on this.

@Cavellking However these changes were made due to issues that we were having with match crashes on other devices - unfortunately sometimes certain elements will need tweaking for things to begin to work elsewhere (hence my mentioning the wide range of devices that we support). Although as previously stated we will be looking into these issues for you and reviewing what we can possibly do here to stabilise the graphics.

@Gerara we are doing our best in difficult circumstances to provide as much support as possible to our users and are constantly reviewing elements of the game - again we apologise for the length of time it sometimes takes to look into issues and give replies but please be assured we are always trying to make the experience better for our users. My previous comment was simply an attempt to be as honest and constructive as possible in attempting to get to issues faster and review them. As when you are dealing with tablet versions of a game there an almost infinite number of possibilities that must be accounted for.

Cheers,

Harry

On 08/01/2021 at 20:34, Gerara said:

Has it been fixed after yesterday's minor update? I am afraid to update the game.

Nope it's exactly the same,  I got somewhat excited too but I should of known..  I'm done with this game now. I want a refund..  

Bad picture quality 

None stop injured players long term , trying to take more money from me to buy the "magic sponge" 

Disgraceful 

I have noticed the same graphics issue on the Samsung S5e. However I have also noticed the match engine has become a lot more stable. I presume to make the game more stable the graphics have been lowered for certain devices 

Hi guys,

@freakydancin your assumption here is absolutely bang on, unfortunately to make the game more stable we have had to change graphics - this has been unavoidable. However we are looking at how we can improve this for a future update. @Cavellking I will reiterate that we do not intentionally cause the game to do anything to force players to make any in app purchases. We appreciate your frustrations and as ive said in the other thread you have posted i would be interested in getting your save uploaded to the link below so we can see what may be going on here.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Cheers,

Harry