Issues with promotion / relegation playoff, and others.

Xatara25

Hi, I am relatively new to editor and although I have made a lot of progress, I run into some issues in the next moment.

I want to create a first division with 3 relegations and a playoff with a second division. Also, I want a 2D with 2 promotions and a 3-6 playoff, with a promotion to winner and a playoff with 1d to the runner-up of this playoff. Now, when I activate a 1D relegation playoff with a 2D team, the editor throws the following message "First division relegation tiebreak coincides with second division promotion / championship playoff."

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 122611.png

Also, I setted the playoff runner-up as a destination team, he plays the promotion playoffs, but it did not work, and the message appears again. (Something I have noticed is that when I go back to the basic rules to enable the playoff -because if I activate it I cannot go to the advanced rules-, when I go back to advanced, this option is deactivated).

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 122553.png

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 123406.png

So, I have a problem with 3rd and 4th division, because it is by region, but I think it is best to ask later, because it is already too much of a problem.

Thank you very much for your help, happy end of the year!

Edited by Xatara25

Hi I tried for Germany U19 for 3rd league parent competition a promoted playoff but there is a bug.

ˇ3rd league for germanys u19 (U19 Division) 

General

ˇSatges

ˇRounds

ˇRound 0

general    Number of Teams, Number of teams added to this round, then number of matches too 1 and then number of legs too 2.

so the issues cames from set number of legs and the issue is .....Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for....(3 relegated) and .....(2 promoted) (extra teams requested =0)

Check to make sure ......uses flexible format rules.

then I remove Number of legs and test rules no issue why comes the issue at number of legs down under the 2rd league U19 division for U19 3rd division?

thx for help and celebrate this day and stays health :applause::hammer:

Edited by affe1802

On 29/12/2020 at 01:48, Xatara25 said:

Hi, I am relatively new to editor and although I have made a lot of progress, I run into some issues in the next moment.

I want to create a first division with 3 relegations and a playoff with a second division. Also, I want a 2D with 2 promotions and a 3-6 playoff, with a promotion to winner and a playoff with 1d to the runner-up of this playoff. Now, when I activate a 1D relegation playoff with a 2D team, the editor throws the following message "First division relegation tiebreak coincides with second division promotion / championship playoff."

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 122611.png

Also, I setted the playoff runner-up as a destination team, he plays the promotion playoffs, but it did not work, and the message appears again. (Something I have noticed is that when I go back to the basic rules to enable the playoff -because if I activate it I cannot go to the advanced rules-, when I go back to advanced, this option is deactivated).

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 122553.png

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-28 123406.png

So, I have a problem with 3rd and 4th division, because it is by region, but I think it is best to ask later, because it is already too much of a problem.

Thank you very much for your help, happy end of the year!

If I understand you correctly you play both a relegation and a promotion playoff for the same place?

49 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

If I understand you correctly you play both a relegation and a promotion playoff for the same place?

Hi, thanks for response.

No, the plan is the runner up of promotion playoffs plays a playoff vs a team of first division for an extra promotion/relegation.