Leagues not showing up in team Selection

Fmfan00

So i am working on a project with someone... in my database i am able to have it a pull down screen everything is the same with the other database but it's not showing the teams in any leagues.. As you can see in the screenshots below i feel like it's something super simple that is causing the teams now to show up in the game. The U-Sports under leagues in game or as playable

image.thumb.png.63105d103f2aaab1ed7c84b70f348e6d.png

image.thumb.png.e8f11110609de8ae8cd45d2be151b2ba.png

image.thumb.png.3460b86e3496a9ee3bb9997373be1267.png

image.thumb.png.eee3bd1345c0352554e7a238f09fa409.png

image.thumb.png.91ad8ae4b7a7c8a1a8c64038cae76fe4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this resolved?  I tried customizing Canada as well & ran into all kinds of problem when it came to NACL qualification. Total PITA!  It feels like working with the North American region is a bit more complicated for some reason

13 hours ago, nekophayde said:

Did you ever get this resolved?  I tried customizing Canada as well & ran into all kinds of problem when it came to NACL qualification. Total PITA!  It feels like working with the North American region is a bit more complicated for some reason

If u head over to the editor where databases are posted... our file is there... someone that I was doing file with was able to fix it

13 hours ago, nekophayde said:

So I was able to get the leagues in but now having four leagues under 1 name that shows four different standings under one league I’m not sure if that’s possible... for example if u looked at Portugal division 3 it shows four groups under 1 league.. I want to be able to show all 6 cis leagues under USports but not sure if this is possible if u know what I mean... but the six leagues still play within their league tho

Edited by Fmfan00