[FM21] Media sources buggy?

DaveTheEditor

Hey, this isn't your typical editor question, but I'd be very interested to know if you have this problem or know of a solution. When you create new media sources in the editor, they don't work in the FM. Unless you add a nation under "Nations". Only, it then ignores the selected leagues and local regions and covers every competition and team in the country. 

Is there a possibility to create only Premier League news for certain media sources?

1 hour ago, davie77 said:

Hey, this isn't your typical editor question, but I'd be very interested to know if you have this problem or know of a solution. When you create new media sources in the editor, they don't work in the FM. Unless you add a nation under "Nations". Only, it then ignores the selected leagues and local regions and covers every competition and team in the country. 

Is there a possibility to create only Premier League news for certain media sources?

add premier league competition to these media sources maybe? No matter what countries are these media from.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Bigpole:

add premier league competition to these media sources maybe? No matter what countries are these media from.

I don't think I explained it well enough, so here is an example. In the first screenshot, I created a local newspaper from the district of Gmunden. Unfortunately, it does not "create" any news in the Football Manager. In the second screenshot, I added "Austria" to the country, and now it does create news, but not only for the Gmunden district, but for all leagues and teams in Austria.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

3 minutes ago, davie77 said:

I don't think I explained it well enough, so here is an example. In the first screenshot, I created a local newspaper from the district of Gmunden. Unfortunately, it does not "create" any news in the Football Manager. In the second screenshot, I added "Austria" to the country, and now it does create news, but not only for the Gmunden district, but for all leagues and teams in Austria.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

so 'reverse' it maybe, set continent, set nation, set (or don't) local region, and add clubs from this region and maybe add local competition to test it. Added clubs should be the the best 'bet' in this occasion.

And report this bug/problem maybe in relevant section in bugs forum.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Bigpole:

so 'reverse' it maybe, set continent, set nation, set (or don't) local region, and add clubs from this region and maybe add local competition to test it. Added clubs should be the the best 'bet' in this occasion.

And report this bug/problem maybe in relevant section in bugs forum.

Yes, I'm starting to think it's best to just add all the clubs in the region individually, because then it works. Thank you.

I just wanted to know beforehand if I'm just too stupid or if it also happens with others. ^^