FM21 Online Save Bug - A random password has appeared

So each year I host a 12 Man save.  And couple of day ago we had a new member join us. Now for some reason it says he has a password on his profile. But he never added a password on to it. With the fact that the old "sportsinteractive" password no longer works.

How can we resolve this?  Other then using the editor to "sack" that manager. But then again that leaves him just standing there. We are more then happy to provide the save file for it as well. We have already checked the Profile0.xml , Profile1.xml , etc to find the password but with no luck.

Please help us as this can screw us up massively.

5 minutes ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @RossoneriGunner

Sorry you are having issues with your manager, could you send us your save so we can look into this for you? If you could reply to this thread with the name of your save too? 

Thanks 

Ah, I have removed steam, FM21 and saved games from my iMac. I have a new MacBook Pro coming tomorrow so I'll be starting a career on there instead. 

21 minutes ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @RossoneriGunner

Please let us know if you encounter the same issue again with a random generated password for your manager.

Thanks 

I didn't generate a password in the first place. I had a saved game and when it said Take Control, I clicked it and then it asked me for a password. I tried FM on my old MacBook Pro and it worked fine. Anyway 'IF' I get the problem again I will get straight back to you. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, John Kendall-Torry said:

Hi @DishWasher-ezA

Are you in the same lobby as above or is this a different lobby? 

Thanks 

we fixed moving the blocked manager to turkey under 18 creating a clone of him in my team. 

edit . happened again.

im sending you the save, you'll see 3 manager with the same name

Edited by DishWasher-ezA