Take Over Exsiting loan Deal bug in FM21 (Corey Whitely)

Hi, ive came across a potential bug on football manager 2021, for some reason i cant play a player in my team come match day as it says hes ineligible. I checked to see if i had him playing for my youth teams but he wasn't so checked Borehamwood fc where i took him from using the take over existing loan deal and he was still playing for them whilst in my squad of players as well. Ive added two pictures to show that hes at both Borehamwood and Chesterfield in the same save.

corey whitely at borehamwood.png

corey whitely at chesterfield.png

• SI Staff

Hey sorry for the delay

We are looking into an issue with this player and the Take Over Loan Deal option, so thank you for raising it here. If you still have a save where we can see what happened with your game too it would help :)

For how, see:
https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

• 4 months later...

Hi I also have the same problem with Vini Jr,(from R Madrid), he was on loan at bayer i then took over he's loan from leicester with the (takeover loan existing offer) and then after made permanent deal. however i've come to game day and states he's ineligible and is still playing games and in the squad at Bayer. I used the editor to try release him from he's contract hoping that it would cancel his (loan) from bayer and be at Leicester properly but didn't work so i re did again and still same issue he is still ineligible to play my next match because he's playing for bayer same game how can this be?