NEW JOB PRESS CONFERENCE doesn't work - no question and no answers

Hey there,

when I start a new career and want to do the "new job press conference" there's no way for me to see any question by the media. It looks like that (picture).

This bug always happens since FM 2021 was finally released. During Beta I had a great career with Middlesbrough without such a bug

What can I do? It's a general bug I have and not just one I had with one specific save. For better understanding I just uploaded the

save "Der Trainer - Brentford.fm"

Best wishes!

FM 2021 press conference bug.PNG

• SI Staff
34 minutes ago, tdinero said:

Hey there,

when I start a new career and want to do the "new job press conference" there's no way for me to see any question by the media. It looks like that (picture).

This bug always happens since FM 2021 was finally released. During Beta I had a great career with Middlesbrough without such a bug

What can I do? It's a general bug I have and not just one I had with one specific save. For better understanding I just uploaded the

save "Der Trainer - Brentford.fm"

Best wishes!

FM 2021 press conference bug.PNG

Hi @tdinero

Worked fine for me using that save. Are you using a custom Skin? If so, it might be worth removing it and seeing if the issue still happens.

Cheers,

Dan

36 minutes ago, Daniel Wells said:

Hi @tdinero

Can you try this after clearing your cache/preferences and let me know if that resolves it?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks again for your quick answer!

Unfortunally it didn't change that much. I still have these 2 issues I also had before. 

FM 2021 press conference bug 2.PNG

• SI Staff
16 hours ago, tdinero said:

Thanks again for your quick answer!

Unfortunally it didn't change that much. I still have these 2 issues I also had before. 

FM 2021 press conference bug 2.PNG

Hi @tdinero

Looks like the custom skin is still being used based on that screenshot. If you uninstall the skin it should work as expected.

Cheers,

Dan