What to do with my by far the best player who is only 17?

May be I should've asked it the season before when he was the part of youth intake but I really need help now.

Here are the pictures of him just after generating and a season later.

wonderkidmw6.jpg

wonderkid1eg7.jpg

As you see the first thing I've done was re-training him to ML position as he can only use his left foot and it was my weakest position. But the problem why I post it is that he is very slow for a winger :(

He is not playing badly there, but I really wonder if it will be better to train him for MC?

ML is still my weakest position and MC is the strongest so I'm not sure what will be the best use of this player. Is there any chance that his acc. and pace will improve by a few points?

May be I should've asked it the season before when he was the part of youth intake but I really need help now.

Here are the pictures of him just after generating and a season later.

wonderkidmw6.jpg

wonderkid1eg7.jpg

As you see the first thing I've done was re-training him to ML position as he can only use his left foot and it was my weakest position. But the problem why I post it is that he is very slow for a winger :(

He is not playing badly there, but I really wonder if it will be better to train him for MC?

ML is still my weakest position and MC is the strongest so I'm not sure what will be the best use of this player. Is there any chance that his acc. and pace will improve by a few points?

If he's performing that well, why not leaving him?

Also I'd set his Aerobic training higher, which includes Acceleration and Pace. But not too high, so you don't risk an injury. Maybe set his Technical and Attacking training bit lower, so you can maximise his Aerobic training.

Archived