[Imaginary] AFC Viitorul Bucharest - A dark night, a bright future!

florin.hangu

History lesson!

1962 - The year in which AFC Viitorul Bucharest, the football team, was born. The year in which Aunt Tamara, full of energy and impatience, was born in Colentina Hospital in Bucharest. In the middle of the night, and 2 minutes later, the document proving the establishment of the club is signed and stamped, and at the same time, in Colentina hospital, 1st floor, room 204, Aunt Tamara is born, with only 3KG 250gr, and 55cm long.

1963 - The year in which AFC Viitorul Bucharest refuses to end the football competition, and dissolves the team. Shocking news for all Romanian football in that interwar period. The year in which Aunt Tamara was baptized, and was given her name before God in the church of St. Andrew in Bucharest.

1965 - The year in which Aunt Tamara invents walking on two legs, at only 3 years old, and discovers the mystery of the words used to express yourself. The year in which Aunt Tamara sees for the first time a ball, and a black and white picture, with AFC Viitorul Bucharest. The year in which two hearts meet, and become one.

1977 - The year in which the earthquake of 7.7 degrees on the Richter scale, destroys many joys and values, many people perish, and go to a better world. The year in which Aunt Tamara, a strong, independent, and very daring woman, began her studies in naval, road and aviation mechanics, and in the following years she graduated with 10 +++ and became the first woman in history to invent a engine that is supplied with tap water and does not explode.

1982 - Aunt Tamara, raised in a modest family, out of the desire to make money, a better future, a family, decides to flee the country. Hardly, through rubble, wind, rain and snow, he succeeds, and after only 4 months, he barefoots and starves on the thresholds of Sweden. The birthplace of the future husband Håkan Samuelsson.

1988 - Aunt Tamara, gets married, settles in her house, starts her new job at SAAB-SCANIA, and climbs to the top of success, developing 3 generations of engines for small cars and trucks, after which she wins 3 awards that bring her a considerable amount at that time.

1989 - The year in which I, the manager, open my eyes for the first time in a hospital in Bucharest, and see the rays of the sun ... or the lights on the ceiling ... I don't know exactly ...

2000 - Aunt Tamara, in a happy marriage, but not without adrenaline, quarrels, and a lot of love, decides to open her first company, which proves over the years that she is a winning lottery, otherwise in only 7 years, Aunt Tamara decides to sell the company for 300mil Euro, and to focus on conceiving her first child, and prioritazing family life.

2008 - The most devastating year for Aunt Tamara. She waited too long to decide to have a baby, and the doctor told her she was impotent at her age. For the next 4 years, Aunt Tamara struggles with medication, depression, and a lot of frustration, but being a strong woman, she raises her head from the ground, and dedicates herself to another case. It becomes a UNICEF partner, and travels more around the world to protect and help poorer children than the rest of the world.

2010 - I, the manager, start the first UEFA C License courses in Bucharest and graduate in only 6 months ... out of a maximum of 6 that I could have done .. then I turn to UEFA B License, and in only 4 years of school ... I managed to graduate .. with a passing grade ... License A, It seems a long way .. as does my career as a coach ... but you never know ...

2018 - Aunt Tamara, decides it's time to focus on the family. Although she has no children of her own, she has nieces and nephews, who are still thinking about her, and whom she has not seen for over 10 years. In order to make amends on them, and to apologize for the long departure, and distance from them, Aunt Tamara accepts a project for each of them and sponsors them with a maximum amount of 10Mil EURO.

2019 - The year in which I present my project to Aunt Tamara. Not knowing that Aunt Tamara is in love with football, and with AFC Viitorul Bucharest, she decides to get more deeply involved in my project. From the position of chairwomen of the club ... Hmm ...

2020 - The Bolta-Rece stadium is inaugurated. The Electroaparataj training grounds are re-inaugurated, and the club's takeover of the Juventus Colentina stadium is celebrated. AFC Viitorul Bucharest is being re-established, the colors and the logo are being changed, equipment is being bought, and people are being sought for the technical staff. Following a trial, the first players join the club.

Presentation of the AFC Viitorul Bucharest Club

Following a large number of competent technical sponsors for equipment, we decided to join the Hummel group and sign a 6-year contract. AFC ViitorulBucharest does not benefit from anything other than the sports equipment, offered by the Hummel group. The main colors of the club are Yellow-Blue, the secondary colors are White-Red-Black. The official stadium is Bolta-Rece, it has 800 seats, all with seats, heated lawn, drain and automatic elevators, the total amount spent reaching 2,439,716 Euros. The Electroaparataj training grounds, two in number, were re-arranged, and re-built from scratch and were brought to the level of one (1) UEFA yellow star, the amount spent being 3,724,770 Euros. The U19 Academy benefits from the Juvents Colentina stadium, which was taken over by the club, from the capital's mayor's office and re-modernized, the total amount spent reaching 3,025,045 Euros. The club's budget was divided in a normal way (random.org), 457 957 Euro Finance, and 131 184 Euro for transfersWe do not yet have a main sponsor of the team, but we hope that in the years to come, we will benefit from a suitable one. PM if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the AFC Viitorul Bucharest team. The team is for the first time in history, registered in league 5 Romania, from where it starts its ascent to League 1.

Edited by florin.hangu