Can't make tactical changes in match

ontiu17

I've got two injured players yet I can't sub them nor can I make tactical changes. The panel on the bottom left just stays like that and tactical changes never get applied. Please sort this out asap because I'm pretty sure it happens quite often (happened on my first official match of the season and today is the first time I'm playing FMT21).

wth.PNG

• SI Staff

Hi ontiu17, might need a bit more information for this to try and reproduce it.

Could do explain what you did beforehand that led to the scenario displayed in the screenshot?

Had you made any subs/tactical changes here before? Also, were you able to use the substitution menu when clicking on one of your players in the bar at the bottom of the screen?

We have a couple of similar sounding things being looked into, so just want to know if we're dealing with the same issue here.

Thanks

Hey Dan,

The only thing I did before the bug started to happen was to shout to the team and to specific players. Then on I was still able to issue tactical changes and subs but they never got applied. The subs were actually reflected in the bottom bar but not on the pitch (for ex. I subbed Saka in for Pepe which was injured - you can see he appears to be on however on the pitch Pepe played the whole game). I also tried cancelling the changes but that didn't work either.