In Game Editor: More Options to Edit Competitions

bariscakan

I play a lot of Turkish Super League.

One sure thing about this country and its competitions is the frequency of rule changes. Recently a super unrealistic squad restriction set of rules was decided, coming into effect and becoming more restrictive in a progression of seasons. Lowering the foreign player limit is one thing, adding clubgrown U22 requirements to starting 11 is something else, not to mention asinine both in game and IRL.

Predictably enough though, IRL they waived the new rules for this season and it's anybody's guess if they'll come into effect next year, or if they'll be delayed, tweaked, or cancelled entirely. Also the number of teams in the division is very unlikely to stay at 20.

Now, even if I use the Pregame editor, I don't think I can edit next seasons. Is that correct? And since we could be hearing the new plans with a new federation at any given time, I would appreciate the option to modify the rules to be in the In Game Editor, so I can continue my beloved saved games with proper rules. And hey, even if they don't come to their senses IRL, why shouldn't I be able to right the wrongs at least in my game :) ?

• 8 months later...

Without going into details, for the pregame editor, it depends on what those rules exactly are for each season.  If they can be done in the editor, they can be set to a specific season. In theory I could set different squad selection rules for every season from now until 2100.