Any help if possible.

Hi all.

I am currently managing Sheffield Utd but decided I wanted to manage a 2nd team so applied for Motherwell and I got the job.

but as soon as I accept it and click continue the game crashes and send a error report.

the thing is if i reload the game and refuse to accept the job the game is fine and works with no issues.

it only crashes if i accept the job.

i have done the following as told by support but nothing works.

also I am not at the beginning of the game I am currently at end of January 2021 and this is the first issue i have had.

wondering if anyone on here can help

I am playing the latest version 2021

many thanks

f you have any custom graphics/logos/skins etc added to your game, please remove all of them to see if it makes a difference.

If not, we'd then suggest to remove the preferences and cache folders.

Remove your preferences and cache as shown here:
How to remove my Preferences and/or Caches Folder

Once that's done please verify the game cache of the game in Steam:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Please let us know how you get on.

Capture.PNG

Edited by badtaste8176

2 minutes ago, badtaste8176 said:

Hi.

I have already done this as per the description / email i received above. and nothing has worked for me.

Yes, and it says to get back to them to tell them if it fixed it or not. I'd suggest you go back to them and tell them that doing each of those steps, if you did do them, didn't work. We're not going to be able to help you more than the dedicated support team.

Just now, JordanMillward_1 said:

Yes, and it says to get back to them to tell them if it fixed it or not. I'd suggest you go back to them and tell them that doing each of those steps, if you did do them, didn't work. We're not going to be able to help you more than the dedicated support team.

Hi.

I did get back to them but not heard anything back what so ever and now i am sat unable to play a game until they decide to contact me,hence posting here to see if anyone can help. as i have no idea when they will get back to me again as they closed at 7p.m

26 minutes ago, badtaste8176 said:

Hi.

I did get back to them but not heard anything back what so ever and now i am sat unable to play a game until they decide to contact me,hence posting here to see if anyone can help. as i have no idea when they will get back to me again as they closed at 7p.m

Have you used an editor- did you have any third party graphics installed?

I had graphics loaded and I have removed everything and reloaded the game and it was still the same.

In the end I thought I would try something silly, so I accepted the job and straight away I then went on holiday and it now works. it does not crash. I am just hoping it will not crash again in a few in game weeks / Months.