Can't press continue

jackblenkiron

Hi, apologies if this isn't in the right sub-forum!

I've just started my first save of the year, but after the first game, I press continue to return to the home screen and nothing happens. I have also seen that some people on twitter are also having the same problem.

If this has already been resolved, please guide me in the right direction!

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, jackblenkiron said:

Hi, apologies if this isn't in the right sub-forum!

I've just started my first save of the year, but after the first game, I press continue to return to the home screen and nothing happens. I have also seen that some people on twitter are also having the same problem.

If this has already been resolved, please guide me in the right direction!

Thanks.

I have the same issue. I read a solution by somebody in the main forum. They said it’s related to giving individual feedback to defenders/midfielders/forwards after the game. Basically the quick fix when you’re stuck, press left arrow on keyboard and click tactics in the corner. That should take you back to the dressing room. Then continue from there. It worked for me but also said I didn’t do a post match team talk, but that’s better than having to replay the game!

I've also just encountered this problem - so SI telling me I cannot give individual team talk at end of game without the game blocking Continue?

And following the workaround suggested in the post above mine, I am now stuck on screen "Awaiting media reaction"

Game frozen, what a waste of money, where do I get a refund?

Good work SI test team :)

Edited by Snr Sarg

• SI Staff

Thanks, we are aware of an issue where if you give an individual team talk to every single player at the end of the match this issue can occur. You can give individual team talks to 10 out of 11 and it will progress fine.

Awaiting media reaction is a different issue to this one, which we believe is an issue primarily in hotseat or online games.

2 hours ago, Jack Deal said:

Thanks, we are aware of an issue where if you give an individual team talk to every single player at the end of the match this issue can occur. You can give individual team talks to 10 out of 11 and it will progress fine.

Awaiting media reaction is a different issue to this one, which we believe is an issue primarily in hotseat or online games.

Hi Jack, @Jack Deal

I am also having issues with "Awaiting Media Reaction " and this freezes once a team talk is given and can't continue. 

However, I do not play online games and this is just a normal game set up as a single player. 

Could this issue be looked into please, as it is now preventing me from continuing playing the game.

Thanks in advance.