[Canada] Data Issues

Ed Hewison

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in Canada here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Canada should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 14:08, Ed Hewison said:

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in Canada here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Canada should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Not sure why Marc Bircham still has a job with the Canada NT - he is the Bahamas technical Director.

On 04/12/2020 at 08:11, lbowman6 said:

Not sure why Marc Bircham still has a job with the Canada NT - he is the Bahamas technical Director.

Hi there, he is not currently working for the Canada NT in the current database - not sure if you are playing on an older version

• 1 month later...

Hi , 

Not sure if this the right place? I live in Banff and often watch Cavalry FC games in Calgary. ( I live in Banff ). Wondered if u still needed volunteer researchers? 

I know covid-19 has stopped most games at moment but i have access to most games through subscriptions services . 

I also play a lot of football manager ever since 2005. Not sure if i could be of any help?  

I will also be going to a lot of spruce meadow games when everything is back to normal! 

Thanks Jack :) 

• 2 months later...

HI guys, 

Thanks for the feedback. As the assistant coach of Longueuil in Quebec, Canada, I can add all the players and staff of the team in Premier league soccer of Quebec. 

I will post all the info as soon as possibe (because we have not set yet the team). We hope to start the new season on May 1st. 

For now, please take this info:

Staff Club Soccer Longueuil 2021:

Aziz Dieng: Head Coach born at Dakar (Sénégal), in 1987, june 11th. Citizenships: Senegal and French

Grégory Milhau: Assitant coach born at Bondy (France) in 1982, august 28th. Citizenships: Franch, Italy and Canada

Florian Terte: Goalkeeper coach born at Plémy (France) in 1989, july 7th. Citizenships: French and Canada.

• 4 months later...