Player Picture HELP

widowmaker-

Hiya

I've been playing FM since time began and never had an issue with inputting player pictures. 

This year, as every year, I've copied my FM20 facepacks over to the new FM21 directory and loaded up the pictures fine.

As you know, every now-and-then there is a players picture missing and you need to create a config file to get it in game. This year its Jude Bellingham. 

I satart as i always do by getting his face and creating a config file with fmXML, as I've done many times before. Only this time, the picture will not load in game. I'm having with same issue with Gstavo Assuncao too, in fact, with any player i want to load in.

I've gone through the normal process of clearing the cache and reloading the skin but still no good. The pictures are in the correct directory too (C:\Users\Owido\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\Graphics\Face Packs)

Any ideas?

EDIT: Message from the OP

I can't edit the post now its closed but it turns out i had to many separate faces files, popped them all into the same file, just one config file and it works perfectly.