[SUGGESTION] show the name of the country when hovering over it in scouting knowledge map

agreed

hello.

when on the scouting > knowledge map would it be possible to make it so we can see the name of the country when hovering over it? correct me if i'm wrong but currently i can't find any way to find out which countries are which and have to go on google and search for said countries in order to know which ones i need to scout to increase knowledge.

cheers!

I just logged in to make this exact suggestion. It's been a frustration of mine for years on FM. 

It would be such a simple addition to a) name the country when covering over it on the scouting map, or b) give us a list of countries the staff lacks knowledge. 

It would take an expert geographer to decipher anything more than a small selection of countries based on the map alone. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also hate how the entire region gets coloured in when you have knowledge in one or just a few countries in it. Just colour in those individual countries, and leave the other ones, you do not have knowledge anywhere else! I have raised this previously and apparently was looked into it, but nothing happened for FM21 in this regard. Can also support suggestion b) as exactly because of this colouring shenanigans, it is extremely difficult to identify any scouting gaps you might have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...