Best Training Schedules

I have been getting mixed signals on the ‘what to use as training for senior team, and youth teams.  Which one is working best for you? Best for development? What about a single style. I’m currently using BTN’s Mental/Attacking/Defending PURE schedules, but I don’t know if the development I’m getting is good or bad. 

Edited by Experienced Defender
illegitimate link to another website

There's no "the best" training schedules. It all comes down to which attributes you want to focus on the most and how much development you want to sacrifice for less intense Match Preparation/Set Piece sessions (which give you slight performance bonuses instead), but that's about it. Both, Rashidi's and RDF's schedules are good.

12 hours ago, Gbrexiton said:

I’m currently using BTN’s Mental/Attacking/Defending PURE schedules, but I don’t know if the development I’m getting is good or bad.

You can judge that by players' Training Ratings (development + happiness = Training Rating). If players are training well, they're progressing and are happy with their training (some sessions increase happiness more than others).

It's the quality of your Training Facilities and Coaches that play a bigger part in player development. Also, Personalities; the ones with good Determination, Ambition and Professionalism will develop much better than the ones without.