Getting the best out of Eden Hazard

Hello all.

I’m about to start one last save before FM21 with Real Madrid and i’ve been trying to figure out how to get the best out if himb bith in terms of his instructions and the people around him.

First thought is playing him in his favorite position, which is on the left wing in a 4-1-2-2-1, preferably with a left back overlapping him and a striker making runs in behind, stretching the defense and making space for him, although with Real’s reputation space might be hard to create with so many teams playing defense systems.

When playing 4-1-2-2-1 formations i’ve generally used strikers un support duty Creating space by dropping deep with an IF in attack manking inside runs, but i’ve generally struggled creating systems for more creative and talented inside forwards such as him or Messi.

initially i thought of playing him as a TQ (A) but i have plans of playing Kroos in the sane flank (as a LCM in a DLP (S) role) and two playmakers so close to each other on the same side sounds hard to implement.

Im running low on ideas on how to get the best of him, and as i’ve said, i want to get bettet at creating systems for playmaker-like players in the wing, possibly with a striker getting on the end of chances he creates, so i made this thread to hopefully get some ideas that i can use for now and for other saves in the future.

Would love to hear some feedback, thanks in advance.

I never give tactical advice in isolation and instead prefer to view every player and his role as part of a tactic as a whole. But if I were to make an exception in this case in terms of how to get the best out of (a player like) Hazard, the role I would play him in is trequartista so as to allow him as much freedom both of movement and creativity as possible. But it will work only if you set other roles and duties properly.