FM20 how long played

• SI Staff

That is physical real-life time that you've spent playing that save game ... so you've lost a week of your life to the save :D;)

(we record the actual time you 'play' the game so if its backgrounded it shouldn't count up - its only actual 'play' time which counts)

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That is physical real-life time that you've spent playing that save game ... so you've lost a week of your life to the save :D;)

(we record the actual time you 'play' the game so if its backgrounded it shouldn't count up - its only actual 'play' time which counts)

On OnePlus phones it does count time in the background, I've noticed. Some Motorola phones too.

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, jens_dewit said:

On OnePlus phones it does count time in the background, I've noticed. Some Motorola phones too.

Interesting - I'll add it to my list of things to look into (although admittedly low priority as I doubt it affects people's enjoyment too much).

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Interesting - I'll add it to my list of things to look into (although admittedly low priority as I doubt it affects people's enjoyment too much).

No, true. But it was weird to start a game, have a look around the squad, carry on with my life, come back the next day and then receive the message that 'congrats, you played 24h' :D