What is your PA? ***this should be fun***

16 for passing thats for sure bravery 5 all physical attuibutes 1 creativity 13 im only 15 so time will tell... i would be a very good Amc if i joined a club and not playing i would ask to be loaned to a swiss club so i could gain swiss nationality and my PA would probably be 165 at the most. my lowest PA would be 140

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

300 easy icon_cool.gif

I could be very good my coach said but he also said,'you need to be fitter' and 'stop worrying about your hair and get on with the game' and 'i know your good at taking people on but why don't you pass to the striker who can do that and and score'.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

Cheers Si.

Or was that a little sarcastic wit there?

Either way, it's all good mate.

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

(It's amazing what a league title can do for a man!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorted.

PA would probably be about 20, yes i am rubbish at playing, plus recurring major back, major sciatic nerve, minor knee and minor hamstring problems and my poor fitness (and i am only 19!) my career is a non-starter, instead i am training to be a nurse :p

Right, everything in this post is EXTREMELY generous.

Positions would be DR (natural), DL (accomplished), MR (competent), ML (awkward), MC (unconvincing), AMR (unconvincing)

My CA would probably be around 1, with a PA of 3 (maybe 4).

All my attributes would be 1 (seriously), except for Long Shots 3, Marking 4, Anticipation 2, Concentration 5, Off The Ball 2, Teamwork 3 and Work Rate 2.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

Positions would be DR (natural), DL (accomplished), MR (competent), ML (awkward), MC (unconvincing), AMR (unconvincing)

All my attributes would be 1 (seriously), except for Long Shots 3, Marking 4, Anticipation 2, Concentration 5, Off The Ball 2, Teamwork 3 and Work Rate 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like to call it "Artistic license"....

icon_biggrin.gif

Pathetic weakling at school but team were one short against our local rivals so i had to play. I was only 7 and cacked myself. When someone passed the ball to me i ran away straight off the pitch and straight home to my mum LMAO.

So PA then would have been "wimp status". Things did turn around though culminating in player of the year as goalkeeper in early nineties in sutton and district saturday league. Made a comeback so that i could play in same team as my son when he was about 17 and mashed my knee, my girlfriend laughed "women can be so cruel" . I always drilled in to my kids the importance of playing with both feet and my proudest moment was when my 14 year old daughter was chosen for the Fulham girls acadamy. She stayed 3 years and ended up a good utility player with a PA and CA MUCH higher than mine.

Cheers

Simon

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

All my attributes would be 1 (seriously), except for Long Shots 3, Marking 4, Anticipation 2, Concentration 5, Off The Ball 2, Teamwork 3 and Work Rate 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like to call it "Artistic license"....

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too late to edit icon_wink.gif

Archived