Neutral Matches in Group Stage with Home / Away Matches

CTxCB

I'm experimenting with a MLS-inspired Premier League where there's a Group Stage consisting of 32 Teams, split into a North and South Group, both consisting of 16 Teams, who play teams in their own group home and away, but play teams from the other group once at a Neutral Venue... I've got the games to happen with Fixture Plan Rules, but they're all Home Match Rules. How can I make it so the games played between Group 0 and 1 are listed as Neutral?

7177d9fb22e6f35219dee1b05bacb00c.png

The problem (I think) is here that the games are all played under the same rules as they are in the same competition. As far as I can find there is no option to have multiple stadium in the same competition. It would mean a different stage.

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

The problem (I think) is here that the games are all played under the same rules as they are in the same competition. As far as I can find there is no option to have multiple stadium in the same competition. It would mean a different stage.

I considered having multiple stages before, by taking the group stage, and making another Group Stage which happened at the same time as the other Group Stage and kept the teams in the same groups, but the problem I had there is because they had matching matchdays (Saturdays and Wednesdays), they'd clash and constantly reschedule each other, creating a horrible mess, and I couldn't figure out a way to circumvent that.

You can set periods where no games are played for a certain stage, so you could put those around each other. It would take some planning though (but you just have given me an interesting idea for an edit I am doing :D )

It is like setting a game free period around christmas, but then for a week or two week period where you play interconference and after that inconference again. As I said, it is a bit of work, but could work.

4 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

You can set periods where no games are played for a certain stage, so you could put those around each other. It would take some planning though (but you just have given me an interesting idea for an edit I am doing :D )

It is like setting a game free period around christmas, but then for a week or two week period where you play interconference and after that inconference again. As I said, it is a bit of work, but could work.

Yeah, that could work, ideally I'd do it over November and December, but there's a problem with that too... The way I'm dealing with World Cup Years in which there are December Dates, is triggering a November and December Break for the Group Stage such as during Qatar 2022. I'm worried taking another two month break elsewhere might leave not enough days for the 30 Matchdays in the Main Group Stage to be scheduled.