(SUGGESTION) Women's Football

seabas3

Hello All.

This is a common suggestion within the FM community. While women's football is coming into mainstream franchises like FIFA - they haven't fully jumped into it - only putting national teams in the game. I understand that with FM this is a massive task and it will take lots of time and money, however I feel that Women's Football can be fazed into the game over time till eventually it is fully implemented.

The way I thought this could happen is via Historical Data. We already have lists of previous winners and records - why not have that for Women's Football? I understand that this is a bit tricky, especially since their would be no simulation or viewable teams for some time, so all there will be is just data which will remain the same even after simulating 100 years into the future. To fix this is a simulation but that means lots of data and existing players need to be in the game. It is a start however.

On the topic of women's football - I find that the amount of female staff within FM is practically non-existent especially with newgen staff after several seasons are simulated in FM. I know that men still dominate football and hold most positions within a club but it is slowly changing - however no matter what position I'm in at club level - I can find no female staff. This should definitely be a change/start - especially with newgens.