[3D Player Animations] Fake shot, fake pass, fake cross

Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10

One of the most common and yet basic actions players do when on the ball near an opponent IRL are:

- Fake shot

- Fake pass

- Fake cross

I feel like watching your team experience on FM would be so much better (more realistic if you like) if the mentioned animations were in the game, happened more often or just were generally improved and polished to bring it closer to what it’s like IRL when a player is challenged or being pressed and the actions they take.(player animations that happen)

Obviously, this would be relative to players’ play style, attributes, traits, team instructions and player instructions. 

Not sure if the current ME/game engine is capable on improving and adding these animations but I would be much more likely to purchase the next release of FM of this was improved. 

see youtube video for reference: 

Edited by Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10

@Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10 ahah I wanted to do the same post as  you , you were faster,😍😁

Yes indeed it would be great to add the fakeshot because in my game my striker prefers to shoot with the weak foot or in a close angle while he could perform a fake shot to shoot with the right foot or to shoot with a better angle . 

similar idea https://community.sigames.com/topic/522344-cruyffs-turn/

Edited by destmez

35 minutes ago, destmez said:

@Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10 ahah I wanted to do the same post as  you , you were faster,😍😁

Yes indeed it would be great to add the fakeshot because in my game my striker prefers to shoot with the weak foot or in a close angle while he could perform a fake shot to shoot with the right foot or to shoot with a better angle . 

similar idea https://community.sigames.com/topic/522344-cruyffs-turn/

Your post is more specific and more detailed, well done! Yes I feel player animations when on the ball are quite limited considering its FM20 now and I strongly feel they could do with some additions in that department.
There's so much that could be added and it would make a huuuuge difference.