Personality change

lblanc

Quick one, apologies if not in right section (though it's player based so kind of is) 

I'm planning on bringing in a new gen who is amazing stats wise but his personality is fickle. 

He's only 21 so should be able to mentor it out of him. 

What type of players would it best for me to stick him with personality wise to change him from being fickle. 

Also if people want to suggest combinations which help with other personality changes. 

Obvious ones are stick a player with low determination with a determined player and 9/10 you see a positive outcome. 

Edited by lblanc

I had a wonderkid who was unambitious didn't do any mentoring (don't know how to) but I got a lot of coaches who's personalities are either Model Professional, Model Citizen, Professional and Fairly Professional and his personality has changed to fairly professional so I suspect having the right coaches helps too

Of course having the right coaches helps too. 

FYI mentoring is under training and mentoring 

On side note I actually preferred the way mentoring was done before by assigning via individual players. Not saying I don't like the group mentoring as it is useful if want to change multiple things with a player ie change personality and learn a new trait. 

For FM21 I'd like to able to do both if possible or perhaps advise what I want the mentor to focus on. 

Of course having the right coaches helps too. 

FYI mentoring is under training and mentoring 

On side note I actually preferred the way mentoring was done before by assigning via individual players. Not saying I don't like the group mentoring as it is useful if want to change multiple things with a player ie change personality and learn a new trait. 

For FM21 I'd like to able to do both if possible or perhaps advise what I want the mentor to focus on.