Any advice??

Can someone shed any light on whats happening here? I've got good coaches, intensity isn't too high, all their individual regimes are selected as their fully green positions, why is this happening all the time? never used to happen on older versions. Ass man leads team training, I'm about 6 games into the season so can't be from being overworked?

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_44_51.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_45_06.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_45_19.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_45_33.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_45_46.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_46_12.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_46_43.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 11_50_42.png

Edited by Jorge666
Missed word

it might be just redistribution of attributes. observe for a longer time and see if any changes and pay attention to the training ratings. match form and morale will also affect training.

1 minute ago, zyfon5 said:

it might be just redistribution of attributes. observe for a longer time and see if any changes and pay attention to the training ratings. match form and morale will also affect training.

I wasnt aware morale affected it, seems like a plague at the minute I thought it'd be better having upgraded training facilities

general rule of thumb: dun panic if u start seeing arrows pointing down. check all the factors that may be involved in training if everything is good more often than not it will correct itself. player attributes will shift around from time to time. if u have the in game editor u can check the CA and PA. regarding to morale affecting training, it makes sense when u think about it. if a player is very happy, he is more likely to train and play better hence good performance.

12 minutes ago, Jorge666 said:

I wasnt aware morale affected it, seems like a plague at the minute I thought it'd be better having upgraded training facilities

training facilities will affect the rate of progression which is partly tied to training in a way but not correlated to what u are seeing here so no worries on that.

2 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

general rule of thumb: dun panic if u start seeing arrows pointing down. check all the factors that may be involved in training if everything is good more often than not it will correct itself. player attributes will shift around from time to time. if u have the in game editor u can check the CA and PA. regarding to morale affecting training, it makes sense when u think about it. if a player is very happy, he is more likely to train and play better hence good performance.

training facilities will affect the rate of progression which is partly tied to training in a way but not correlated to what u are seeing here so no worries on that.

Wonder if that's why arezo went about 15 games without a goal and getting average 6.4, I didn't criticise him any more harshly than anyone else gets, I also praise very generously, little primadonna tart 🤔

28 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

saying hes training well yet this is happening, IMO the game is "broked" he is playing really well

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 13_13_32.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 13_13_47.png

19 minutes ago, Jorge666 said:

saying hes training well yet this is happening, IMO the game is "broked" he is playing really well

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 13_13_32.png

Football Manager 2020 24_04_2020 13_13_47.png

I noticed that he is complaining about individual training so u might want to take note of that