BostonUnitedFM - YouTube and Twitch

Due to having a bit of extra time at home just lately, I've decided to "channel" some of my creativity into streaming on Twitch and creating YouTube videos, mainly focused around Boston United - the club I support, and research for Football Manager.

My first YouTube series is comparing different managers when installed as manager of Boston, from the start of the game. See who can get promotion, and see who can last the longest.

Videos released so far are Craig Elliott (current Boston manager, as a control test) and Pep Guardiola. Jurgen Klopp coming soon, followed by Jose Mourinho, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and former Boston manager Steve Evans...

I stream a Boston United save on Tuesdays (7.45pm) and Saturdays (3pm) to fill the void from proper football.

https://www.twitch.tv/bostonunitedfm/

If you have ideas for future experiments, please let me know. I have simulated giving Boston a sugar daddy, promoting them to the Premier League (no squad changes) and also giving them perfect facilities (and a transfer ban). I will be recording these videos over the next week or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...