Scout Knowledge

Hi guys. I am the manger of Newtown, a small club in the Welsh Premier League. 

I recently hired 3 scouts. 1 from Wales, 1 from Scotland and 1 from in England. I was hoping that by doing this it would increase the number players I see in ‘player search’ , instead of mainly just players from the Welsh Premiership. 

however despite the fact that they all have 100% knowledge for their own nations I can only see a handful of players based in Scotland and only a few based in England. 

Does anyone know why this is? Cheers 

5 minutes ago, s0ni42 said:

The player search is driven by your database level. Scouts knowledge drives how long it takes them to perform report in given nation. 

Thanks for your reply :) Are you sure? Because I have the Scottish 3rd Division loaded but for some reason I can't see any players from that league in player search

@Charlie_99 - To see what your scouting database is (and also showing where, if you can afford it, you can choose better options), please see the video. Chances are, with the Welsh Premier League, you're only going to be able to afford to scout other players in the Welsh leagues and some lower-down English/Scottish players, so pretty much what you said you were getting.