FM Pre-calculated (scripted)?

Thanks guys I appreciate the responses. It does a help a bit. Like any game its not real. Immersion comes from us too as players, so we can always use our imagination and pretend it's in real time. And quite rightly we have control over the outcome via changes we are making. However there is a tendency then to make too many changes. Sometimes its important to sit back and wait.

I think not focusing on the "result " helps in this regard. The result isnt actually known....the game doesnt know the result because its just a processing chip. The result hasnt already happened because as you said its not there until 90mins are up. The only guarantee is that there will be "a" result.  The actual result is not known until the end as santy said.

I'm not really changing a replay because its only a replay if it plays the same twice....and no fm game plays the same twice. Even if you don't make any changes itll still not play the same twice.

So hey...there's some corrective changes to my thinking. Thanks and feel free to chip in more 😊

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic