Reactivate GDR

Neckzz

hey,

i just "reactivated" the GDR in europe while i moved Kosovo to asia and the GDR to europe everything worked fine so far but i got a Problem with the Nationalteam the A-Team did not participate in in the UEFA Nations League and the team got a fixed start to the European Championship meanwhile Kosovo is playing the qualifier... the world cup is absolutely fine and the youth teams also only the A-Team is the problem.

any ideas to fix this?

9 hours ago, nine_iron said:

Continental cups is as simple as finding the teams in the lists of the competition and replacing with yours.

Euros quali may be hard coded, try swapping out KZ instead as that worked for me.

Actually it didn't worked... any other idea?

3 minutes ago, Monsi9958 said:

you have to go to "database", "UEFA Nations league C", "registered teams" and then, put your team instead of Kosovo or Kazakhstan.

This will fix that the gdr play nations league and euro's? i'll try it soon and report if this worked.

25 minutes ago, Neckzz said:

This will fix that the gdr play nations league and euro's? i'll try it soon and report if this worked.

yes, I have created my own nation and it worked. Except for the Euro 2020 because the qualifications begin in March 2019. But for 2024 and 2028, no problem.

Edited by Monsi9958

23 hours ago, Monsi9958 said:

yes, I have created my own nation and it worked. Except for the Euro 2020 because the qualifications begin in March 2019. But for 2024 and 2028, no problem.

This actually worked thank you!