My Attacking Arsenal Formation 4 4 2

http://w18.easy-share.com/1702482027.html

heres my fm 09 arsenal tactic, see what u think

its an attacking 4 4 2 with these players in correct positions

.......................ade....vp

nasri...........veloso......cesc.........theo

clichy..........fazio........toure........sagna

........................almunia

it can be adjusted, for instance remove play offside and add tight marking and playmaker iof u wish, u can reduce the mentality of the team overall too

the cm with a barrow can be adjusted, for veloso i give good mixed creativity and passing where as song would get low defensive and passing sliders

van persies free role works well, but if u play vela/theo then u can make ade the less attacking mentality player and make theo or vela as the goalscorer who gets the flick ons, remember if u give the less attacking forward through balls and crossing often they will play deeper and/or move into the channels, remember not to give theo especially a free role

give it a whirl and see what u think, ps this has worked wonders for nasri for me, he cuts inside now as he has much creativity and cross rarely! hes scoring goals

remember to adjust width to wide if u play a team that go through the middle or have weak side players

feedback would be good as it's my first tactic upload

thanks, its probably not the new kimz or anything and it has to adapt to different teams but its a smilair effort to one i used successfully in 08

van persie HAS to play the right side, if any other striker plays there i always take the free role off and give less creativity etc

i make vela an out and out striker if he plays with ade

Bigman,

I just try your counter attacking formation and it's great ! I'm playing with Milan, and the nasri setting are perfect for Ronaldinho :thup:

I have a few questions :

- Who is your playmaker in your tactic ? Nasri, RVP or cesc ?

- Did you try this tactic with a "small" targetman ? I m guessing that Adebayor is the perfect choice, he is tall and fast... But what about fast striker like aguero, etoo and pato ?

thanks, i use fabregas as my playm aker but for some reason his passing % is only 83 and he is getting ratings below 7 often!

im trying to figure out of its the tactics or him? ive said he performances are below par and hes accepted this and improved his morale but he just doesnt seem to be doing well enough, maybe i need to shorten his passing and closing down?

Who is your playmaker, Cesc ?

I love defensive tactics, i rather like a 1-0 win than a 5-3 win, so i'm using your conter attack formation for all of my games (home and away...). The result have been extremly impressive :

resultoq0.jpg

Half of my team don't speak italian, and i have lot of injuries, so it's really great, you really did a good work.

The only game i miss was the first UEFA game, where my reserve team was playing. I totally controled the game at Juventus, it was very impressive.

I use Borriello or Mileviski as a target man, and i put the "nasri setting" on the right winger. Here is my current team :

teamwc1.jpg

I ll give you an update soon...

Archived