Edit Any Thing/Any Time/Any Where

Maldini's Heir

I'm not sure if this is already a feature but it would be really useful if we could just edit the game any time we like rather than having to go into editor mode and re-start a career.

Ultimately it is a single player game and if you want to use edit to cheat you should be free to do that. You can cheat anyway by taking over other teams or re-starting, or simply editing before you start.

Editing would allow the player to fix things as they go along especially as FM loses some licenses.

After I started my career I noticed FM did not have a licence for Juve. I should therefore simply be able to edit that as I go along. Similarly on the rare occasions I might end up playing a Brazilian team e.g. in the World Club Cup, I should be able to edit it then.

FM has a phenomenal database of regens and youth players but again, nothing's perfect. We should be able to edit that.

We should also be able to edit other teams. Sometimes we might not be happy with a particular transfer or lack of a particular transfer. And we could fix this. We could update midway through a career to take account of real life transfers that occurred after we started.

If we get frustrated because the board won't build a new stadium - we just do it. Or we do it within the game. Whatever we want because it's our game. 

I can't see any real downside. If we don't trust ourselves we could always switch the option off.