How to add a photo to a stadium pack?

Llainen

Hi guys! 

Total noob on this topic here but lets try. I am managing the brand new club Western United in Australia, and i am rocking the beautiful skin made by Yoza Opz! But my mini stadium pack do not have a photo of their stadium Kardinia Park. Is it possible for me to add that photo to the existing stadium pack? And if yes, how?:) 

Kardinia_Park_January_2016_Melbourne_Victory_Central_Coast_Mariners.jpg

Find the stadium unique ID (you can tick to show unique IDs in the Preferences, or you can find the ID in the Editor), name your picture with this ID and add this picture to your stadium pack.

Open the config file, copy the existing line "<record...." and paste it above. Change the ID ("1000" as the example from the picture) and save the config file. And reload skin or just load the game if you are doing it and you are not in the game.

image.thumb.png.edee5162e77859d6d9dc5013e3216bfc.png

10 minutes ago, keysi said:

Find the stadium unique ID (you can tick to show unique IDs in the Preferences, or you can find the ID in the Editor), name your picture with this ID and add this picture to your stadium pack.

Open the config file, copy the existing line "<record...." and paste it above. Change the ID ("1000" as the example from the picture) and save the config file. And reload skin or just load the game if you are doing it and you are not in the game.

image.thumb.png.edee5162e77859d6d9dc5013e3216bfc.png

wow, would never figured this out myself! Thanks a lot dude!:)