Converting II (2) & B Teams into reserve teams

Legofingers

Hello,

I am looking for help in transforming the 2nd teams or B teams e.g. "AS Monaco 2" or "FC Bayern II" to either reserve teams or U23's similar to that of the UK or Italy.

I understand some editing of the competition rules are required, and I have experimented, but so far I have managed to convert their appearances to "Non-Professional" but not stop the fact they are assigned to the 2nd team from displaying on their playing history.

Are there any tutorials or posts detailing how to accomplish this? Apologies if I have missed something, I did look through a number of posts.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Legofingers said:

Hello,

I am looking for help in transforming the 2nd teams or B teams e.g. "AS Monaco 2" or "FC Bayern II" to either reserve teams or U23's similar to that of the UK or Italy.

I understand some editing of the competition rules are required, and I have experimented, but so far I have managed to convert their appearances to "Non-Professional" but not stop the fact they are assigned to the 2nd team from displaying on their playing history.

Are there any tutorials or posts detailing how to accomplish this? Apologies if I have missed something, I did look through a number of posts.

Thanks in advance.

you have to move all staff, all players to the 1st team in editor and delete II team. And then create reserve team in 1st team menu and it should be working.

Thanks @Bigpole, I didnt know who the mods were, I kinda wanted to keep the other post in the advnaced rules section though as maybe its better suited there.

I am almost 100% sure editing of the national rules is required for this.

Edited by Legofingers

1 hour ago, Legofingers said:

Thanks @Bigpole, I didnt know who the mods were, I kinda wanted to keep the other post in the advnaced rules section though as maybe its better suited there.

I am almost 100% sure editing of the national rules is required for this.

I still don't know what you are trying to do really, explain what you are trying to achieve and maybe I can help you.

The very basic thing I would like to achieve is so that none of the appearances for the "B" teams (France in particular) appear on the players history, neither do I want any record on their history of being in the "B" team.

So ideallly all of the professional French teams would just have an U23's or a reserve team which reflects the league of the 1st team and all games played by players in the reserves were recorded and "non-competitive".

Thanks for taking your time to hear me out.

32 minutes ago, Legofingers said:

The very basic thing I would like to achieve is so that none of the appearances for the "B" teams (France in particular) appear on the players history, neither do I want any record on their history of being in the "B" team.

So ideallly all of the professional French teams would just have an U23's or a reserve team which reflects the league of the 1st team and all games played by players in the reserves were recorded and "non-competitive".

Thanks for taking your time to hear me out.

So the best thing is to remove II team as separate team, add reserve team in 1st team reserve teams menu and avoid including this reserve team in SENIOR COMPETITIONS. It can be u23 championship, u19 championship but no senior competition. 

9 minutes ago, Legofingerz said:

Do you know how to remove the II team? Using AS Monaco as the example, they have it listed on the main clubs details, but I dont see an option for removing them there, and searching specifically for AS Monaco 2 yields no results on the database.

remove 2 team in monaco reserve teams