Option to confirm Technical director's appointments

frank_olaf

For a director of Football, you have the option to have the DoF search for players, negotiate contracts and finalise the signings. This means I can ask the DoF to find a player and then I can decide whether to go through with the signing or not. I would like these same options for the technical director. I want the TD to search for staff and offer contracts to them and then I can have the final say on the hiring.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree.  would love to give the TD an assignment to search for a particular staff role (much like you would assign scouts an assignment), have him/her give me a list of candidates, and i approve one for him/her to begin negotiations to sign.

and on the flip-side, if i have the TD in charge of firing/renewing my staff, a confirmation before he/she does so in case they decide to fire someone i want to keep.

since the game is now focusing on long-term vision, i would like a similar approach to the backroom team - greater interaction between the manager (us players), the Director of Football and Technical Director (if we choose to have them).  so that they work with us managers with a long-term goal on what sort of players and staff we recruit.  ...or even friction between them and us!  with them disagreeing with staff/player hiring/firing!  would make things interesting if there was a united/disjointed backroom team

Edited by imadori

• 11 months later...