Mike Portuguese Right Back (FM19)

Looking for a right back called Mike on fm19, seems that hes gone off my shortlist, i cant remember who he played for, cant find him in the search bar because his name is well... just "mike", looked through transfer history of all portuguese first and second division, cannot find him. He was just expired and i think he was 29 so surely he hasnt retired after being without contract for 1 month? if anyone could tell me who he played for so i could look at their transfer history and track him down that would be great.

1 hour ago, MagicHat said:

Looking for a right back called Mike on fm19, seems that hes gone off my shortlist, i cant remember who he played for, cant find him in the search bar because his name is well... just "mike", looked through transfer history of all portuguese first and second division, cannot find him. He was just expired and i think he was 29 so surely he hasnt retired after being without contract for 1 month? if anyone could tell me who he played for so i could look at their transfer history and track him down that would be great.

Academica