Attributes masking and youth academy

Arminmarletti

Would love to see attributes to be masked or even better to have “textual description” by the scouts. As the grades and graphic can lead to be something that is decisive for selecting players. 

With this the scouts and scouting would be useful. Like it is now i’m completely ignoring what they are saying and only using the “scouting for hidden attributes” 

Would be great to get textual description of the grades for example if the grade is in certain range (pace from 16-20 can be given as the super fast player) or (finishing 10-15 as the good finisher with some improvement to be done) 

with this you would pay much more importance to current form or the scouting report... to see if the player is worth including in first team or worth investing in. Im often selecting the players based on the grades (17 finishing is light years away from 15 finishing - - - i just cant help myself)  

Also for youth players would be great for first year just to get short report why are they promoted from the academy... and what the head of youth dev think what could be improved or something... could be great if we can have these reports from head of youths to see what we can expect from the youth academy and not just to realize what we got on a certain date. 

TOTAL attributes masking could be feature that you can chose on the start of the game and the youth academy should be something included as you can track it whole year and play around it.

I support further changes in scouting. Right now i am using mainly his overall grade or star grade of potential, and buy only such players and it is almost impossible not to succeed. Sooner or later buying player of 5 star potential would bring good results. I would love  to see more mistakes in scouting. Like my scouts give a player 5 star potential whille his real one is like 2 stars, or they give him 15 in finishing will his real ability is 9. Text description of attributes that do not show exact ability but only the range with scouts making mistakes would also be apprieciated. Generally I think that more transfer busts should be made by players. Plus maybe when you dig into the analytical report then by analysing statistics and tactics, you as a player could than verify what your scout say. 

• 10 months later...