Can't get another save going

So after reaching a bottom to top save back in fm17 i just can't leave that save, after all this time i reached the 2068, even after dominating so much and having so many transfer budget from selling i got to 500M+ at one point, could be more if i kept the loan system i had established but dropped after seeing those too high numbers i just can't really buy new players as anything would be a reserve, only the super wonderkids near 190 PA (3 yellow stars potential) being worth scouting...im just bored of this save, but after starting any other save i just comeback to this save, pentagon challengue, san marino/liechtenstein/andorra challengue, another bottom to top save, south american football, MLS, academy challengue, i have tried all but they last 2 seasons at most, 3 seasons for the pentagon as i started in oceania and got a miracle run at CL and won it, but after going to australia i abandoned it.

I just can't seem to adapt to lower league again and somehow i just don't want to leave the team in that save...i feel stuck but i myself can't get to start another save without leaving it half way

Someone can try and recommend something or try to convince my stupid head to keep at it at another save?

Here's a challenge:  start a new game with a fake manager (not the one you really want to use).  Let the game run for a year, say, until May of the second season.  Then add in your real manager (with poor attributes such as Sunday League experience) and take over one of the three worst teams in the bottom Northern Ireland division.  Delete the fake manager and then try to avoid relegation with one of the worst teams in the game world.  If you don't cheat, you will find it a massive struggle with an awful squad, poor scouts, lousy coaches, no money, terrible facilities, no youth system and a semi-pro team without contracts.  Any of your players can be hired away instantly by a bigger club.  The reason to let the game run one year before you start is to allow clubs to soak up most of the best unattached players before you can get them.

Archived