Palermo 2nd season.

The board only gave me 5 million so I decided to conjuer up money by selling and adjusting transfer budget.

I now have £12mill and am in need of a Right Back, Centre Back, Left Back and a Target Striker.

Could anyone possibly tell me any cheap good signings?

if you need players for all those four positions that means you have sold off cassani, zaccardo , barzagli and amauri.In that case you should have more than 12mill In fact in my game I did not sell off barzagli but even the managed around 38-40 mill from the other three.

Never mind you could sell off the some off the others to make some money.If you still have Cavani no need for target man he's class

You could play him as a lone striker and buy an amc as you already have one great amc in brienza.

as for right back get clerc,eboue

for left back get kaladze(shud come cheap)

else try taiwo or stick with pisano

for centre back try zapata,felipe,kompany,mertesacker

felipe may come for cheap

if you need a striker try and get marica on free or someone on loan say crespo or ronaldo

RB - L.Abenzoar from Lyon, becomes amazing. Use Zaccardo as first choice with him as back-up and by the third season he'll be good to hold down a starting spot.

CB - F.Fazio, H.Nordtveit, A.Vidal, Felipe (Udinese). You'' get at least one of them for a decent price, all become worldclass CBs.

LB - T.Taiwo from Marseille (7m) or Guilherme from Almeria (5m). Both becomes really good players.

ST - O.Cardozo from Benfica or R.Bianchi from Man City.

Archived