Player Career History Not Complete

I have a slight issue with how a player’s career History is displayed. 

In my last season, Marcus Rashford score 41 goals throughout the campaign in all competitions. In the new season however, his career history only displays his league appearances/goals which is 38/24.

Am I just being really stupid and there’s a way for his overall stats to be displayed?

• SI Staff

Hi @NickThomas,

Players stats have only displayed previous seasons league appearances / goals for as long as I can remember in FM. 

Overall stats are displayed as stated above in full FM  (see screenshot attached), however this isn't present in FMT due to memory issues unfortunately.

328863828_marcusrashfordfullfmstats.thumb.PNG.68c89004a16c47e85d8273ca340c69d6.PNG

Hope that helps and if you need any further info let us know

Many Thanks,

Declan

6 minutes ago, Declan Holbem said:

Hi @NickThomas,

Players stats have only displayed previous seasons league appearances / goals for as long as I can remember in FM. 

Overall stats are displayed as stated above in full FM  (see screenshot attached), however this isn't present in FMT due to memory issues unfortunately.

328863828_marcusrashfordfullfmstats.thumb.PNG.68c89004a16c47e85d8273ca340c69d6.PNG

Hope that helps and if you need any further info let us know

Many Thanks,

Declan

That’s fine 👍🏻 I managed to grab his goals total from the best XI area or there abouts anyway 😁

Archived