[Suggestion] Incoming transfers

Peterzinho

I already saw part of the suggestion mentioned in another topic : upon purchasing a player, that we have the possibility to see the cost of comparable players ( in terms of reputation, age, position, ... )  taking into account the reputation of our club. I would like to make the suggestion that whenever we offer a contract to a player, that we see a graphic or at least that we can visualize the impact on the total cost picture of the club ( salary percentage in the total salary budget of the club and also the related bonuses ) ... This would be a good way of calculating the impact of the purchase before actually confirming it ... 

• Administrators

Have you had any thought on where to place this particular UI on the contract page? If so would you be able to attach a screenshot on here please?

Thanks.

I have had a thought on this and I was thinking on having it on having it behin a simbol, that the little graphic or the visual impact would be shown ... 

Gamers that wouldn't want to use, it would be a "hidden" feature ... I would actually place it on the line where you negotiate the salarial values ( see little red box ) 

It would one of those i ( info ) buttons that would have the visual presentation pop up, but if you decide not to use, it wouldn't bother you 

53684112_1095451960643240_751348092564930560_n.png

Archived