Head of Youth Development

Hello all, 

I'm managing Lyon in my fourth season, my preferred formation is 4231. My regens have been pretty good. I've maxed out the facilities and junior coaching. However, I'm thinking of upgrading my HOYD. My current HOTD is  Jean-François Vulliez. 

My options are: Alex Inglethorpe (who shares my preferred formation) but has slightly less JPA/JPP & WWY. or... Roberto Samaden (who doesn't share the same preferred formation) but has maxed JPA/JPP & WWY all at 20. 

My concern is, Alex Inglethorpe's scouting knowledge is in England and Roberto Samaden's scouting knowledge is in Italy. Can they adapt to being a HOYD in france? If so, will it effect my future regens whilst they make that transition? 

Overall, I'm asking if it's worth changing my HOYD and if so what option do I take? 

Kind regards, 

RuffJustice13

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 03.59.48.png

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 04.00.06.png

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 04.00.48.png

Their 'Adaptability' attributes are high, so they'll adjust. The most important factor on those screens is the HoYD's personality. He needs to be high in Professionalism and Determination. Inglethorpe is described as Professional and has high Det; Samaden is 20 in Determination, which is brilliant, and is Driven which suggests high Professionalism and Ambition attributes. They'd both be a decent upgrade on your outgoing guy.

Archived